Same Day Agra Tours by Bus
Agra offers one of the most remarkable and amazing sights in India, the magnificent monument of love that is the Taj Mahal.
Delhi – Taj Mahal – Agra Fort – Mathura – Vrindavan – Delhi
- Daily Departures – Except Friday
- Volvo AC Bus
- Fatehpur Sikri – optional
Itinerary (Agra Darshan)
Departure: 6:30 am
- Approximately 4 hours journey by bus to Agra.
- Snacks on the way .
Stop – 1 Visit Taj Mahal
- Get introduced to Taj Mahal and it’s rich history by Guide
- Admire the beauty of Taj Mahal, take photographs and relaxe in the lush green garden of Taj Mahal.
Stop – 2 Visit Agra Fort
- Take a walk inside the mammoth fort.
- Visit the towering “Delhi Gate”, built at the time of Akbar.
Stop – 3 Visit Mathura/Vrindavan
- Visit holy birth place of Lord Krishna – Vrindavan
- Visit Banke-Bihari Temple at Mathura
Return back to Delhi: *12:30 am
*depends on prevalant traffic situation
Inclusions & Exclusion
Tour Includes : Agra Sight seeing by both AC Bus or Non-AC Bus Available
Tour Excludes : All personal Exps i.e. Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, Ropeway / Boat / Pony / Horse Ride , Laundry, telephone, & Other personal exps. all entrance fees & tour escort.
Service Tax as Applicable.