Delhi with Agra Tour by Bus
(2 Days Tour Package)
Delhi, a potpourri of cultures, traditions, architecture, and human diversity. Located on the banks of river Yamuna, the city has been the capital of many empires, has been destroyed and rose again to prominence each time. Old Delhi got some of its landmark monuments such as Red Fort, Humayunâs Tomb and Jama Masjid, from the Mughal rulers.
Agra, known as the City of Taj, Agra is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh on the banks of the River Yamuna. Agra was once the capital of the mighty Mughals and is renowned for its centuries old culture and traditions that can be seen in the city even today. Agra is home to two World Heritage Sites, namely the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, both of which are included in any Agra tour.
Dilli-Haat – Feroz Shah Kotla Fort – Hauz Khas Village – Humayun’s Tomb – India Gate – Indira Gandhi Museum – Jantar Mantar – Lajpat Nagar Market – Lotus Temple – National Bal Bhawan – National Gallery of Modern Art – National Museum – Nehru Museum – President House / Rashtrapati Bhawan – Purana Qila / Old Fort – Qutub Minar – Raj Ghat – Red Fort – Safdarjung Tomb – Saket Mall
- Delhi Tour by Delhi Tourism’s AC HOHO Bus
- Agra Tour by AC Volvo Bus
- Onboard Guide for Delhi/Agra Tour
- Agra Tour – Daily Departure, Except Friday
- Delhi Tour – Daily Departure, Except Monday
Itinerary (Delhi & Agra Darshan)
Departure: 6:30 am
- Approximately 4 hours journey by bus to Agra.
- Snacks on the way .
Stop – 1 Visit Taj Mahal
- Get introduced to Taj Mahal and it’s rich history by Guide
- Admire the beauty of Taj Mahal, take photographs and relaxe in the lush green garden of Taj Mahal.
Stop – 2 Visit Agra Fort
- Take a walk inside the mammoth fort.
- Visit the towering “Delhi Gate”, built at the time of Akbar.
Stop – 3 Visit Mathura/Vrindavan
- Visit holy birth place of Lord Krishna – Vrindavan
- Visit Banke-Bihari Temple at Mathura
Return back to Delhi: *12:30 am
*depends on prevalant traffic situation
Inclusions & Exclusion
Tour Includes :
Delhi Sightseeing by Low-Floor AC Bus
Agra Sight seeing by both AC Bus or Non-AC Bus Available
Tour Excludes : All personal Exps i.e. Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, Ropeway / Boat / Pony / Horse Ride , Laundry, telephone, & Other personal exps. all entrance fees & tour escort.
Service Tax as Applicable.